New Better User Interface
Easy On Your Eyes
The equalizer will keep you running tirelessly even after hours of hard work. You will not be able to help yourself from falling in love with it!
Harmonious Marriage of API 550b
Modern User Interface
You work long hours and deserve better user interfaces without compromising from the sound quality.
Fast, Intuitive and Highly Responsive
Unleash your inner mad scientist with the QB plug-in and add a special note to
Quality Comes First
The QB vintage equalizer plug-in is highly optimized to keep your CPU under low stress, while still maintaining top quality sound output.
- Low Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Seven selectable center frequencies: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz and 400Hz.
- Low Mid Frequency Peaking.
- Seven selectable center frequencies: 75Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 240Hz, 500Hz, 700Hz and 1kHz.
- High Mid Frequency Peaking.
- Seven selectable center frequencies: 800Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz and 12.5kHz.
- High Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Selectable filter type: Shelving or Peaking. Seven selectable center frequencies: 2.5kHz, 5kHz, 7kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz, 15kHz and 20kHz.
- The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB.
QA, QB and QG Common Features
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- â€śProportional Qâ€ť narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, VST3, AU or AAX capable host program
- ASIO suppoting sound card (recommended)