TRY for FREE for 30 DAYS
New Better User Interface
Easy On Your Eyes
The equalizer will keep you running tirelessly even after hours of hard work. You will not be able to help yourself from falling in love with it!
Harmonious Marriage of API 550a
Modern User Interface
You work long hours and deserve better user interfaces without compromising from the sound quality.
Fast, Intuitive and Highly Responsive
Unleash your inner mad scientist with the QA plug-in and add a special note to
Quality Comes First
The QA vintage equalizer plug-in is highly optimized to keep your CPU under low stress, while still maintaining top quality sound output.
- Low Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Five selectable center frequencies: 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz and 400Hz.
- Mid Frequency Peaking
- Five selectable center frequencies: 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz and 5kHz.
- High Frequency Shelving/Peaking
- Five selectable center frequencies: 5kHz, 7kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz and 15kHz.
- Band Pass Filter: Fixed bandwidth: 50Hz to 15kHz.
- The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB.
QA, QB and QG Common Features
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- “Proportional Q” narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, VST3, AU or AAX capable host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)
Robbie Soukiasysan (verified owner) –
The 550A hardware is usually my go-to on drums and percussion because they just work and do what I want them to. I feel the same about the Volko QA when loading it up in my mixes. No fuss, no nasty digital artifacts, and the user interface is amazing.
Jamie Thorpe (verified owner) –
The 550A equalizer is known for adding its undeniable sweetness to a signal by just passing audio through its circuit and QA has captured this magic ITB.
Sporting sleek input/output meters, master output knob, and per band bypasses, this is a great workhorse equalizer to aid in shaping sound with even more flexibility than the hardware.
QA like its hardware counterpart can also handle large boosts like a champ without getting harsh or sharp even on less than stellar recordings and cuts, although not surgical, can be handled with care due to the removal of stepped gain.
In short, QA highlights what can be achieved when the line in the sand between the world of analog and digital has been swept away. Well done!
Andrei M A (verified owner) –
Terrific emulation, probably the best out there!